CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
RiFF is currently seeking submissions for their 2016 independent film showcase.
Filmmakers are invited to submit independent short films, music videos, feature films or documentaries
that are related to music and completed between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
FEATURES, DOCUMENTARIES, SHORTS
Features (70 minutes or longer), Documentaries (50 minutes or longer), Shorts (no longer than 30 minutes).
EARLY PRICING $30 (Reg. $35)
Early Pricing Deadline: Jun 5/16
CLICK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM
Music Videos must have a running time of no more than 5 minutes.
Deadline: Aug 31/16
CLICK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
RiFF offers filmmakers and musicians a one of a kind place to screen their films and network with industry professionals. Take a look at some of the impressive industry representatives who've taken part in the past.
Past Keynotes, Judges, and Panelists:
John Densmore (The Doors / Film Producer), Bernie Finkelstein (True North/MuchFact), Joan Prowse (CineFocus), Jason Hook (Five Finger Death Punch/"Hired Gun"), Paul Nelson (Guitarist/Manager for Johnny Winter), Avi Federgreen (Producer/Distributor), John Galway (The Harold Greenberg Fund), Avi Diamond (Warner Music Canada, Manager, Film + TV, Synch and Brand Partnerships), Leah Jaunzems (Producer and VP of Development at Darius Films), Rob Stefaniuk (Writer/Director/Producer "Suck"), Steve Nash (48 Hour Film Project)
- Videos must have been completed between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016
- Short Films must have a running time of no longer than 30 minutes
- Music Videos must have a running time of no more than 5 minutes
- Feature Films must have a running time of 70 minutes or longer
- Documentary Films must have a running time of 50 minutes or longer
- Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English
- Must be related to music
SELECTED ENTRIES RECEIVE:
- All Access Pass for all RiFF Screenings
- Entry to all RiFF parties
- Entry to all Indie Week performances
- Entry to all industry panels
- Entry to Indie Week opening party and Indie Week Finals
- Artist swag bag
- Upon selections filmmakers will be required to provide:
- HD Cam, DCP or BluRay screener
- High-res dvd or BluRay backup screener
- Digital Press Kit (including 3 high resolution stills, director and producer head shots, filmmaker bios, full credit listings, log line and a 75 word synopsis)
- Social Media Links